buy me some beer goggles
DaVinci just shook his head as Haven spoke of how sorry he was for the pain that he was going through now. "You don't have to say you're sorry, you didn't cause it boy." he gave the boy a halfhearted grin as he spoke of his own love, or belief that he loved the girl. DaVinci wasn't really sure if he was ready to hear about all the love there was out there in the world but he wasn't going to be a bastard to his nephew. He sighed softly and glanced across the park as he spoke softly, his words bitter. "Inferni is just to twisted and backwards. They pride themselves on their coyote blood when half of them are nothing but mutts like you and me." his disgust at the rules and regulations of the clan were starting to get to him again so the male returned to the bottle again for a moment to ease off the pain.

When the bottle had been handed off to Haven DaVinci soon forgot about the reason he was so twisted up inside as Haven joked about their run on breaking all the rules. A light grin spread across his maw as he chuckled. "someone's gotta show you the lighter side to life." he said as he watched the boy take the bottle to his lips and start off with a shot of the burning courage.

He couldn't help but roar with laughter as Haven tried to gain his ground, coughing and sputtering as the liquor took it's first course through the smaller male's frame. He grinned as he watched the boy take a second swig of the bottle. "It grows on you after a while.." he promised as he leaned back against the tree and sighed. "I wish everyday could just be like this, right here." Just two guys sitting back and forgetting the good run of bad luck life had handed them.

Messages In This Thread