[html]

don't let me be carried away

Savina was glad to see Loewen divert her gaze to the ground. While in the pack such shows of submission were not required except in very formal situations (which were not that often), she did think that it was an important part of the acceptance process. Even if the pack didn't require it all the time, it was important to know that the new wolf knew how to. Respect was important. Without respect a pack could never function and succeed. The fact that she mumbled the last part about fighting made the woman a little nervous, but perhaps it was just because she realized that she had breached protocol.

"Good. I'm glad to hear that. One of our newer members caused some problems in one of the neighboring packs and we want to avoid any other incidents." Part of her still wanted the husky gone. Naniko had wanted to give the male another chance though. Savina just worried for her children. She wanted them to be safe. She liked Loewen's answer to her question about puppies. It made her feel more at ease about this female. "That is good to hear Loewen. Especially since it is my own pups that I am speaking of." The small smile came back to her lips, glad this conversation was taking a better turn.

She sensed a bit of a change in the girl on the subject of pups. Her head tilted to the side as she looked at the optime formed luperci. "Is there anything else you wish to tell me?" Honesty was another key. Honesty and trust.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread