035-0365-035-30
[html]
I kinda figured sorry if it seemed like she was scolding him for using it, it was just like a random thought that popped into her head. WC:322 Also because my table was acting up, all in white text in German.

She really didn’t know if by refusing to speak in English would help bring their mother back to them, but with any hope she would. After all if Mother wanted them to know and use that horrid langue then in all rights she would have taught them how to use it, but she didn’t, not even a basic word such as no. She flicked her ears back feeling sorry for her brother; they both wanted their mother back so hard it hurt. She didn’t know what else to do; she moved her head into him, offering it out there if he felt the need to be close to someone. Maybe! would mother taught us English, if they wished, that we spoke." >That was why she should be the leader of their own little pack, and not Catalyst. She was so quick to learn their ways and live there. Just because mother dropped them off there and left them with Cerce, don’t mean that where they had to stay really they are able to wonder these lands and maybe even find home when they got old enough.

Yeah and if it don' t to take then, if mother come, to us home. They must remain here.”She stompedd her paw down in the sand, as she looked down, she wanted her mother to come and take them away from this place, this wasn’t home and she wouldn’t allow it to become home. She would run away and find their mother if they ever made her use English. She was starting to learn what some of the words meant however that was just better for her to respond in her birth tongue with any random gibberish that she could think of. She looked to her brother again; this was his vow to him. "No matter what happens if and when mother comes to take you home, I will never ever leave you behide!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread