With a little help from my *friends*
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Orion had been refining his hunting skills over the past few weeks, tracking was becoming second nature. He learned how to use his speed and stealth to his advantage, rabbits and mice were now easy prey. Orion longed to hunt something bigger and stronger, to show his abilities to the pack. Orion had still yet to spend much time with anyone inside of Crimson Dreams except Savina and that was not much. The spring air from the ocean was refreshing on Orion's face he was near the edge of the Riunione Beach overlooking the water. The temperature had been a nice change after such a long winter, the sun had awoken new life in Orion.

A distant howl could be heard, Orion's ears perked someone was calling the pack to them, it sounded communal a welcoming howl, not a threatening one. Orion broke out into a run, the warm air rushing past his face he finally made his way back to the manor. He could see a wolf he had only seen once before sitting on the front porch of the manor, Orion made his way over towards him. "I came here as soon as I heard your howl, I'm not sure if we've met. My name is Orion, is there anything I can help you with?"

Orion wondered if this had anything to do with the new pups being born, it had been customary in his old pack for the males to go out and hunt for a female and her pups. The thought of being able to provide for Savina's new pups was definitely something Orion wanted to be a part of. On this hunt he could show off his abilities to provide for the pack but also, it would be a great way to get to know others in the pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread