no bird soars too high
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annerx.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
So DaVinci was his name. It suited him. Honoré nodded slowly, as if determining whether he liked the name or not. It was original and he had to admit, it had a nice ring to it. So DaVinci was a bird-eating mad scientist, who also happened to be his boss. Mini-boss wasn’t very bright though, judging from the next comment that passed his lips. He’d basically just repeated everything Honoré had said. “Yes… that’s what I said. You boss too, I know.” he agreed, hoping his previous statement would put the higher-ranked male at ease. The Québécois wasn’t sure what he thought of it all. He could overlook DaVinci’s grumpy personality, but he wasn’t sure if he could get over his bird-eating habits.

Just as Honoré was debating with himself, the Savant did something… odd. His hands moved over his eyes. Was he playing hide and seek? If he was, he wasn’t very good at hiding. The alabaster male did not say a word, waiting to see what would come out of his superior’s mouth next. And sure enough, a rather… unnecessary question reached his ears. A frown settled on Honoré’s face, displaying his mounting confusion. “Honoré! I said name earlier! You don’t listen maybe!?” He shook his head then, noticeably saddened by the fact that DaVinci had already forgotten who he was. Maybe he had Alzheimer’s. That would explain it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread