goodbye yellow brick road - p
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pupban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

That conversation they had had those few months ago seemed like another life to the mother now. Thoughts of her darker self didn't plague her anymore. She was confident that she could control the beast inside of her. That and the arrival of her children was all the mattered to her. They were her life now. It seemed to her that Geneva was also doing much better than their last conversation. Savina would always miss having her friend in the pack beside her, but if she was happy in Phoenix Valley then she was happy for her.

"Don't be silly, of course you aren't intruding!" There were few people higher than the gray woman on her list for the pups to meet. Especially of those outside of Crimson Dreams. Though even though she didn't live her anymore, Geneva would always have a place here. They all loved her dearly and she would never be turned away for any reason. To Savina, she would always be family. Always be a part of her pack.

Once the pups had given them enough room and she had laid down, she motioned with her head for Geneva to come inside. She looked to Cambria who was watching with wide curious eyes. The brown girl was just as curious as her brother and sister, she was just more content to be curious in the shadow of either mother or father. Amata waddled up and sniffed at the slate wolfess, Gotham following close behind. The midnight fey's teeth showed through her smile as Geneva repeated the Italian word. "Bambini is Italian for children. I want them to know both languages so I speak it around them as much as I can." Her heritage was important and she wanted to pass it on to her babes. "Hiiiss!" Amata's stubby little tail wagged as she looked up at the other adult. The dark boy did as well, though his mouth remained closed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread