Walking with Strangers
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... eenban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
crap |: sorry

'Yes.' She repeated, blankly, finally looking to see the other's face. What she saw took her by surprise. It was as though the other female actually was upset for her sake. But this sort of empathy Sabeen had never encountered before. It was very suspicious. Nobody had ever taken her at her word before. She'd always been judged, chased by demons, outed. This was why she could not stay in any place for long. She was chased. The lady looked away, flicking her ear at the idle statement. 'They took the victim's testimonial. But I didn't do it, I was framed. The victim hates me, she wants to kill me. Of course she'd blame me.' Though that didn't answer who actually did it. But what did Sabeen care who did it? As long as she was innocent.

A sigh escaped her. 'I grow weary of discussing the past. Tell me about your pack. Crimson Dreams?' Her voice was almost mocking, as if daring her to sell it to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread