Unknowing Trespasser
[html]
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/9683/jazsper2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Inferni. He heard it faintly, startling the young man and causing him to jump and spin. He saw the woman there immediately, just a short distance away from him, who spoke just as promptly yet again. Jasper was silent as he stared, confused and unsure. It hadn't come to his mind that the scent of Inferni now clung to his fur, having not been able to smell for so long, he was now use to there being nothing. That, and the fact that he wasn't a coyote at all, not even a bit. "I-I didn't do anything." He stuttered finally, awkward and quiet, only then noticing the appearance of yet another, still unaware of the fact that he had passed the borders of a pack quite some time ago.

"It was q-quiet here." He muttered faintly, eyes roaming between the two of them nervously, holding on to the handle of his little red wagon tightly. "I was just getting flowers.." His voice had gone from scared to both scared and sad, not wanting to get in trouble just for wandering around to find some flowers to take home. "I-I'll leave, if you want." He told them, more than happy to turn tail and get the hell out of there. As much as he felt paranoid just being in Inferni, it was only when he left that he actually found himself in any kind of trouble.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread