keep it inside, it all goes, all goes by
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... xeyban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Honey-hued orbs scanned the room ahead. There was Savina and… three little fur balls; replicas of their mother and father, most obviously. Lexey didn’t even have to ask whose children they were. They were the Lieutenant General’s, no doubt about it. Wow. Had it been that long since they’d last seen each other? Her friend hadn’t seemed pregnant at all during their last encounter. The Koios girl blinked a few times, as if to make sure her mind wasn't playing tricks on her. “Oh my,” she whistled, examining every single one of them. Two girls and one boy. Just like the Koios siblings.

Alexey was about to speak when Conor withdrew and stepped back out of the room, only to state the obvious. She understood the pup’s confusion. In all honesty, she hadn’t expected anyone but Savina to be in there either. “I know, Coco. It’s okay,” she said, giving the child a little nudge before joining the newly founded family. The boy would more than likely follow when he was ready, she knew that much. It was unlike him to stay on his own for too long. Her attention went to her Italian friend, to whom she granted a warm smile.
“I guess we have a lot to tell each other. Congratulations m’love!” she exclaimed, her beige-tipped tail swishing back and forth to mirror her enthusiasm.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread