buy me some beer goggles
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The boy's ears dipped back and his smile turned sheepish as Ryan clapped and complimented his playing. He really hadn't played in front of anyone yet, but he was glad that she approved and confirmed the fact that at least he didn't suck at it. "Thanks, it's nothin' really." Hopefully he would continue to improve and learn some more impressive songs. This was hardly more than just a little ditty. Once he was better he wanted to go and see if he could find any sheet music to teach himself. That would probably be the most helpful thing.

"I found it here in the city, in one of the little shops. It was really outta tune, but I took it back to the mansion and used the piano there to fix it up." It was a good thing Jazper kept the piano at Crimson Dreams in good condition, otherwise it might have taken him hours to find the right notes. "Yeah, just been playing around with it, figurin' things out. It's not too hard." Haven picked up the wine and took another little drink. "Thought I might deserve a lil' treat for playin', heh"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread