thread title missing
[html]
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/9683/jazsper2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"My sister and her friend found a way to make me better before he came back." He explained quietly, staring out across the dark water. "Knowing him, he wouldn't bother coming back until he thought he had something that would make me better." His voice was quiet then, assuring himself that what he spoke was the truth. He knew how Laurent felt about him, he had never doubted it even once, and however dire the situation had been back then, now that he was better and able to think about it, it was kind of sweet in a way. "I'm afraid if he comes back and I don't find him quickly he'll think that I died and leave again, or something.."

That said, Jasper gave a bit of a tug on the fishing pole, attempting to move the line around a bit in the water, wondering to himself whether or not the fish could actually see it in the dark. The random spout of quiet questions was quickly forgotten at the sound of his name, or something quite close to his name, and he smiled a bit. He was glad that he could make her laugh, a complete stranger, even if the thought of a fish dragging him into the water was just a bit more than frightening. "From across the ocean, actually." Although he could never really remember exactly where. "Europe, I think. My family used to live in a big castle there." Until he went and ruined everything.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread