Wanderlust
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Berlin was awesome and as always, it's great to go home Big Grin And now back to the slushy pile of threads requiring delayed replies DD: 400+

Lubomir listened and it occurred to him that he knew next to nothing of the pack life. How had Dahlia come to be? He'd never asked Cercelee or Mew about it, simply taking it in stride. He'd been with Shadowed Sun since the beginning and had seen it through to its untimely demise. He could no longer see himself as part of that pack, for all the respect he still carried for Tayui and Pilot. They had been mentors to him and Skoll would forever be a part of him, but those times were long gone. Dahlia seemed a lot more like a family. It was a concept that Lubomir was not unfamiliar with, considering the kind of pack he had grown up in. But to find out just how inter-related everyone in Dahlia was was a bit of a shock. He'd hardly considered the pack to be such a close family, considering how different Haku and Mew were. "That would depend a lot on how you define family, I guess. I'm mated to Mew now." His words felt strange and he lowered his gaze, almost ashamed to admit it.

He watched her deftly skin the rabbit, a skill he had yet to properly acquire. She asked about his preferred choice of meat and his memory jumped back to the time he had spent with Bane. While he normally had raw meat, to remind himself of his animal side, there were times like this when he enjoyed pretending to be something somewhat more sophisticated. "I think cooked would be appropriate, but do let me know what you would like yourself." If there was one thing that he hated, it was being in the way of others.

Her explanation of Low Speech made him look towards the hawk again. Pilot had taught her, back in the days of Shadowed Sun. How long ago had all that been? Too long, it seemed. Far too long. Lubomir shook his head. There were times like this when he wished he could go back to his old life. "Life is all about learning. Or it was to me. That was why I joined Shadowed Sun. They gave me a chance to do that, to get over my old life. But that was not to be, it seems. I wasn't aware that you were ever in Shadowed Sun and I must apologise for this. I had become too engrossed in myself." The grey wolf shook his head again. "Please accept my most humble apologies, lady."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread