one is the loneliest number
Slay's respond was indeed confusing but the male didn't seem to have to wait too long before it was all explained. He had never known pack life before venturing to Dahlia de Mai and so he didn't know the strains and issues that the pups had gone through when they'd been younger. He could probably understand a little better now than he ever would have been able to before though. He just shook his head at Slay's story and sighed. "Seems no one's life is all filled with happily ever afters and sweet lullabies anymore." Really, he didn't think that he could find a single member of the pack who didn't have some sort of emotional scarring from their past. Was he perhaps actually the only normal one out of them all, of course except for his jealously of what they had that he didn't.

As the conversation moved on towards the methods and means of shifting and what Sankor had to give up to be one of them he just shook his head, grinning bitterly at the suggestion that Slay had made. "Ade would probably rip my throat out if I asked such a thing... she didn't exactly want to learn to be like everyone else." He knew he probably shouldn't be standing there talking about his sister but it was the truth. He glanced down to his paws and thought about what Slay had said about the whole procedure. "I don't know.. I don't know if I want to do it for the right reasons.." Did there even have to be reasons at all for doing such a thing, he didn't think so but the idea of it all seemed so small when the other male spoke of it. It really did bother Sankor but he didn't want to try and explain it all, it was really quite silly.

When Slay gave a yawn and admitted his fault in not being able to read Sankor just shrugged and grinned slightly. "That's two of us then.." he chuckled lightly. "Not that it matters for me, I can't turn the pages anyways." He shook his head at the idea of a regular old wolf attempting to turn the pages of a book and grinned at the absurdity of it all. "Ah well, all's well." he said with a smirk, though that was washed off his face quickly as Slay teased about a loan of pups for a little while. Shaking his head Sankor growled softly. "No, no, no. You can keep them all." He shook out his coat at the creepy thought of puppies underfoot and gave a smug smile. "Besides, I don't have to worry about the ladies." Though he knew if he kept talking about it all the ladies would soon learn he was a blabbermouth and they wouldn't want to hang around much anymore. Now that would be a disappointment.

Messages In This Thread