Too Much Vermouth... [DND, please!]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Yeah, I'm alive.. just made of lots of fail.

Let me show you the wonders of life

Hanna shook her head, speaking through the strap and her gritted teeth. "Not at all. I actually have a bottle of morphine in here somewhere. I used to work out of the Wolfville clinic, when I was in Dahlia de Mai. I won't use it on myself though.. don't wanna put myself out." Beyond that, she was mostly quiet, though she gasped lightly both at the touch as he put her skin back the way it was supposed to be as well as at the cold, slight sting of the iodine as it hit where the whiskey must have missed.

The woman settled back in the booth, preparing herself mentally for the piercing of the needle. She'd not been stitched before, so she didn't know quite what to expect. The three gashes across her muzzle were healing nicely after her run-in with Haku. As for the old scar across her throat, while it looked horrendous (and had been at the time nearly five years ago) had healed fairly with merely the use of comfrey and bed rest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread