Yesterday seems so far away..
Why did she have to pry so, his dark thunderous mood seemed to grow darker with every little move she made to dig her nails in deeper. He couldn't stop the rolling expression that crossed his face, from the sad look to a more dangerous temper. The male lately had begun to lose his temper over silly things and if this wasn't the worst he didn't know what was going to be next. He huffed as she pressed further. His words were short and snappy as he spat back. "Maybe you're just too blind to see what's right infront of your face.." His ears swiveled back as he felt the thunder and lighting crash inside his head, louder than the roar of the falls that were so close.

She tried to explain herself and all it came out as was an excuse. He couldn't help the laughter that escaped his maw as he turned the green flecked golden orbs towards her with a sneer on his lips. "I'm sorry we can't all be perfect emotionless warriors!" He moved a step farther from the woman as he growled. "Can't you just let me get it all out!" Not that he would ever be able to find the words to say to her what it was that caused so much pent up anger and frustration. He just sighed as her words seemed to float back to him, muffled by the roar of the water crashing over the ledge.

He shook his head and closed his eyes, not knowing if she had left or not. He knew that he was a coward, if she didn't believe it then that was on her but she probably wouldn't ever find out what a coward he was until it was too late. Too bad he didn't know already that time had come. "I just wish it wasn't so difficult, you're so damn different." he murmured as he sighed, his shoulders falling as he made his way towards the den he'd shared with the exotic beauty so long ago.

Messages In This Thread