mad world [j]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... skylar.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She nodded to him. Her father and her were so much alike in all ways it was strange. His hand went into her pink streak and she grinned. "Oh well um someone close to me likes the color on me." She said vaugly, openly talking to him, but not giving him to much imformation. She was sure her father wouldn't understand if she told him about her life. Where as Ty was the sucsecful one she hadn't been so good in the past year, actually she hadn't done anything anyone had expected her to do. In the end it was why she came here, because it was time for a change of pace and to slow down again.

Taking in a deep breath she continued. "Um like you said why don't I get settled in and we'll talk about it?" Skylar was avoiding talking about Kaden and the disapointment she had caused. She didn't want her father to be dissapointed in her. His response to her own question made her become nervous. Had something happened while she was away? Moving her lips back and forth she nodded. "Okay lets settle me in then." So much to explain and so little time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread