this sky, too, is folding under you
[html]

A somewhat crooked smile formed his lips as she seemed to feel better. He was glad to be able to help her, even in the smallest way. At least he could still help others even though he couldn't help himself. "You're welcome, I'm glad I could be there for you." He had always been a tender heart, especially around girls. He had been raised by two very loving mothers and had always fancied himself the protector of his sister Mati. Thinking about them stung though. He missed them so much and he wondered if they thought about him. It had been about a month that he had been away. Were they looking for him? While the thought that they might not be hurt he also didn't want to be found. He didn't want to hurt them, that's what this had all been about after all.

Haven swallowed, she had easily seen through his words. It was no surprise, even he wasn't convinced by what had come out of his mouth. It was hard if not impossible for him to fake being okay. The boy heaved a sigh, his eyes tracing over his front paws. He didn't want to burden her with his problems, but if she wanted to know then he didn't want to be secretive. "The truth is I'm pretty horrible. A month ago I found out...my father he..." It never got any easier to say. Each time he thought he was going to get sick again. "He...raped my mother. And he's a murderer. And I..." He bit his lip. "I look just like him. I've been hiding away in the city. I'm worried that I'm capable of those things too. The last thing I want to do is hurt anyone..." Even if he never physically harmed anyone he was convinced that his presence harmed his mother Naniko. He looked almost exactly like the man that had done that to her. How could she look at her son and she anything else?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread