buy me some beer goggles
I may have literally slapped my palm to my forehead when I read that, lol. I'm good with whatever. :][html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... purple.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She eyed the bottle in DaVinci’s hands longingly, a dreamy look lighting her features as she watched the bottle twinkle in the light. Her mind didn't catch on to the compliments the two had ladled her with. The Hypnotic was grinning at her, teasing her. Only Haven’s words and movement brought her back. She dropped her crimson gaze to the stock pile of bottles, choosing a bottle of beer because of its compact size, over another bottle of wine. Her original wine bottle still had liquid left, but it had been forgotten now. She struggled to take the cap off her bottle, and frowned when it didn’t budge. Ryan held her arm out arrow straight in front of her, whining, "It won’t open!" It was an invitation, no, a subliminal demand for one of the two men (since Haven was looking a little older and more handsome) to pry the cap off.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread