light up the sky
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pupban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Savina listened as Apollo relayed how they had found out about their family. It would be strange, meeting a bunch of strangers with the knowledge that they were family. They probably wouldn't feel like family at all. Though probably a few days into their visit that would have started to change. "That would have been strange, but I'm sure it feels good to know them now." Even if his family didn't live here he could always return to them if he needed. "How's your dad doing?" The last time she had seen Pilot had been when she had learned what had happened to him and taken off to find Hybrid. She had barely been healed by the time the two must have left these lands. "Well this place missed you," she said smiling and scratching behind his ear.

The story of Pilot's surrogate family was quite...interesting. Being raised by such small herbivores. Though the woman supposed it must have been pretty brave of that squirrel mother to take in a wolf pup. If it weren't for her she might have never met Pilot or Apollo might have never existed, so she was thankful that the squirrels had done that. "That's really amazing, I had no idea. He had said something when I found him up a tree one day, but I could have never guessed. I knew about Storm though, that was Kansas' birth pack. I can't believe he survived that way for so long." She couldn't imagine not eating meat and surviving on what a squirrel would eat. "But, he turned out alright, so I guess it worked fine for him." Her head nodded. "I'm sure you did. It must be good to know where you come from."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread