I am green today
[html]
I know this is getting outdated, but can they still talk for a little while?

It was probably a good idea that Savina had given birth inside of the mansion. From what Ember had seen the mansion was a rather busy place, yes, but there was also quite a bit of privacy if someone really wanted to be alone. It was good that it was busy, to expose the pups to new sounds and other wolves, and it was also good because that meant if any intruder ever got as far as the mansion there would most likely be a packmember inside to help defend the puppies.

"Oh yeah? I'd like that, to show 'em. If they want to learn. I haven't spent a whole lotta with my nieces and nephews that are grown up now but I can make up that time. I was busy settlin' my own life. And I definitely want to start on the right track with these pups and be involved with 'em, you know? If it's alright with you." She scooted so that she was a little closer to Savina and the little ones, leaning over to carefully take hold of Gotham. As soon as she had him she held him close to her chest as he wiggled around, his squeaking quieting after a few moments. She used a few fingers to pet him carefully, watching his reactions. "It's something I want someday for myself. Maybe one or two. But I guess ya don't really choose how many ya have..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread