I am green today
[html]
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5497 ... uckies.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sure! ^^ 300+

Ember seemed much better, more content with herself and her life. While she had never really seen the girl at her lowest points, she had sensed a kind of sadness inside of her. Now that seemed to be more or less absent. It made the mother feel good to know that her sister-in-law had a pack that she felt at home in and like she was a contributing member. That she was happy with her life. Savina hated to see anyone unhappy, especially her family and friends. "I'm sure Haven would be ecstatic at the prospect," she said grinning. "It's important to have your life sorted and to be happy with where you are. I'm sure they'll understand, and there's always time to catch up." Just because their aunt hadn't been around much yet certainly didn't mean they wouldn't want her in their life. You could never have enough family.

"Of course it's alright Ember. I want you to be a part of their lives, and I know Kansas feels the same way. We love you and I know they will too." She wanted nothing more than her pups to be loved and be surrounded by their family. That meant on both the Marino and Sadira sides. She was lucky that her brother and sister were a part of the pack, but she wanted to make sure that they made time for Ember and their other family that weren't inside Crimson Dreams. The dark mother beamed at the younger girl as she watched her son quiet in his aunt's arms. "You're a natural," she said warmly.

"Yes? They're wonderful. They change your life, but it's so fulfilling. So worth it. I already can't imagine living without them." Savina chuckled a little. "No, you don't really get to pick how many you have, but I know you'd be able to handle how ever many you were gifted with." Her smile took on a somewhat sly quality. "So...does that mean there's a special someone?" Wanting pups didn't necessarily mean she had a specific father in mind, but it did help sometimes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread