this sky, too, is folding under you
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... 5/ruri.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Still waters run deep

ooc: Ack, writer's block. My senioritis is now influencing my roleplaying. Noooo!! Oh well, I hope this post still reads okay

The fragile girl was still not sure how to make Haven see the irrationality of his fear. She had never heard of someone having been born a murderer. Such things weren't hereditary were they? In perfect honesty, she did not know, but she was fairly certain that genetic murder disorder was only the product of Haven's fear-driven imaginings. Still, it was not her place to try and force him to do anything. She wouldn't want to be scolded if she was feeling as upset as he was. Her thoughts turned to her fears of never seeing Jacquez again. She would feel awful if anyone scolded her for that. This realization caused her ears to droop sadly. She had been doing the exact thing Haven didn't need. He needed someone to help him get through this, not someone to tell him how foolish it was that he was in this situation in the first place. The questioning tone of his voice regarding Jac's royalty led her to smile. That was a common reaction when she mentioned that her best friend was indeed a king. "Yes, he's a king. His physical appearance doesn't dictate what he is in the least. People respect him for who he is. When I find him again, I'll see if I can get him to find you. He likes rum too, so you both will probably have loads of fun," she laughed, trying to lighten the mood of their conversation a bit, although she still kept her voice fairly low. It was hard for her not to forget that it was still night time, and the rest of her friends were asleep. Reaching her hand over she felt around for Haven's shoulder before giving him a reassuring pat. "Don't be afraid to come talk whenever you need it, okay? I'll always be glad to listen." She smiled reassuringly in the direction of the Aatte boy. The ivory and slate female gave an unexpected yawn, leading her to bring her hand to her mouth to cover it. It appeared her drowsiness was beginning to get the better of her. However, she was not ready to end her conversation with Haven just yet. "Is there anything else you want to talk about?" Her soprano voice questioned, her usual, warm, happy disposition returning once more.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread