light up the sky
[html]

___ "Dad’s just fine now. He took to his family a lot sooner than I did. It was strange at first, yah know? All these people sayin’ you're family, even though they were complete strangers. Made a lot of friends, though. Dad looked happier than I’ve ever seen him." Apollo stopped to think about that. He never really understood the damage that had been inflicted on his father with the loss of Apollo’s mother, the bought of depression, and then the incident with Hybrid. It was good to see him looking so happy though, even with the news that his sister had passed on.

___ "Yeah, it’s nice to know I have family somewhere, I suppose. Though, it would be nice to meet mom," he added, in a voice that seemed to fade away. His face grew serious for a moment, hurt that the whereabouts of his mother were unknown or whether or not she was even alive. But he pushed that away, looking up to find Savina’s emerald gaze with his all too familiar crooked smirk back in its rightful place. "I wonder what this place has been up to," he mused aloud, steering thoughts away from his family now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread