one is the loneliest number
He couldn't help but smile as Slay gave up on him finally, he raised a brow and asked. "Just like that? You'd give up on me so easily?" He knew that there was little Slay could do for him anyways but he thought he might as well take the moment to give the male a hard time, he'd probably never get the chance to do it again if he didn't do it now. He smirked at the other as he chuckled and glanced off into the distance. "Don't worry, I'll figure it all out sooner or later.." or he'd go insane. Either way he'd find a new road to travel when it came down to it, sane or not.

His eyes flicked back to Slay as he shifted gears into talking about his vows with his mate. He grinned devilishly at the other male and just gave a snort of disbelief. "I don't know how she puts up with you, really.." Well, he probably could if he thought of it. There was nothing wrong with Slay, he was a bit of a clown but at least he could bring a smile to one's lips. He realized in his head that perhaps the two were perfect for eachother and it probably would have never worked out between him and the white queen. It always seemed to end like that for him but he was trying still. He just had the worst luck with the woman once he captured their attention.

Slay began again to pick apart his crush on the ebony woman and Sankor closed his eyes, his nose wrinkled up as he went down the list trying to find just who it was who had captured Sankor's attention. He chuckled as he opened his eyes, rolling them at Slay as he sighed. "You just don't give up do you?" He was about to say something else when Slay struck gold with two names, one more so than the other. He flicked his eyes back to Slay and didn't answer for a moment before he sighed. "I can't tell her.. What would she want with someone like me?" He was to afraid to even tell the girl how he felt, she the warrior and a leader, he was just another packmate that dwelt in the lands that she ruled over. They would never have been anything more.

Messages In This Thread