aces high.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ltable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Gaël looked up at Ryan shallowly as she spoke, big eyes unintentionally pleading with her as if he was still the puppy he was just a few months before. His expression changed, however, when a few stray pebbles bounced off his head, at which his brows furrowed and he frowned. The yearling wondered how obvious it was that he and Zana had met previously--and unfortunately. The pup had been a bit too much for him then, and it seemed she hadn't changed much in the past few months. Regardless, his temper flared but the boy managed to maintain his patience. Not shifting his eyes to scold the child, the boy addressed Ryan's question and hoped her decisions wouldn't be affected by the child's brashness.

"I know," the hybrid said slowly, looking down at soil beneath his feet. "I want... to ruin everyfing he has," the boy admitted. "I t'ought I could learn how to fight here. I have my reasons." A darkness loomed within Gaël's bright eyes, though averted and hidden. "I want to help Inferni against Phoenix Valley," he finished. The child interrupted next, mumbling something about the pack that the boy hardly thought about. Darkness suddenly lifting, the hybrid turned to look up at her, voice as innocent as before. "I don't know a Dabby... Sorry."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread