thread title missing
[html]

.......ooc

Svara watched the women with little interest. The red she wolf didn't fear Sabeen, she was no longer a pup and her mother was insane she could more then take her even with only one eye to work with. Her mother moved from behind the tree which made Svara want to laugh at her cowardice. The question was personal but she didn't mind to answer her. "Guess they got tired of me, I'm so much like you as you already know." Svara moved to go to her mother and was surprised she felt no anger, or even rage towards the women. When she was a kid she had hated her because she had wanted a mother who would be a true mother. As an adult she had hated her for ruining everything she loved.

"What of it? My mate is probably the only one with the patience for me." She said with little concern. Standing so she was only 5 or 6 feet from the women who looked so much like her, Svara didn't know what to say to the women who had Failed her in so many ways. Hell she had failed at life so in many ways she had screwed herself over. "What do you want Sabeen?" the husky voice was very condesending.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread