thread title missing
[html]

She recalled how she'd felt with Vendetta, how calm, the absence of emotions. But Asmondai flickered in the back of her head and she had a flash of her fingers in something, tearing at something red red red like the eyes of the devil. Blink and it was gone. So Dahlia had kicked her out, as well? She felt a flash of rage. Not for her daughter, but that they would so willingly scapegoat her for a female they were just going to throw out later. "Oh, I hate them." The sharp words were issued under her breath.

The word mate drew the amusement quickly into her eyes so that they sparkled. This was better than she expected. "He's a handsome one, yes? Black and white husky." Her reaction would determine if she was right or not. She sighed at the girl's question. What did she want? Why was she so driven to ruin her daughter's life? Not even conciously. Sabeen didn't know, but the child's very existance drove her to rage. It was proof of her mate's betrayal. Drake was strong within the girl, now, as she matured. She jerked her gaze away, frowning sharply. "If I knew I wouldn't be forced to linger here." She replied lightly, bringing her eyes back to watch Svara.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread