thread title missing
[html]

She let herself go, relaxing in her daughter's hold. Images of Corvus holding her to the Earth and Leroy pressing her up against the cool metal of a plane as he drove himself inside her mixed in her mind. She stayed calm despite the pressure on her throat. Svara would be the one to kill her, but not tonight. The woman laughed again sharply at the girl's words, the laugh breaking into wheezing from the chokehold. "And so did he." Refering to herself. She wasn't ashamed of sleeping with Leroy. It had been a wonderful way to pass an otherwise dull day.

What did Svara have in mind for her? Sabeen decided to play along, keeping herself relaxed even as her daughter gripped her breasts. "Mm, yes." She almost purred, throwing her arms around her daughter's neck. "And I wrapped around him like this.." The smaller female lifted her legs and wrapped them around Svara's waist, tightly. "Oh, I was reluctant. I hadn't tasted a man in so long... but he... pursuaded me, pinned me up against the airplane." Her eyes were sparkling with glee. "He fucked me against that cold, cold metal. And I left my mark on him." Now she bluffed. She had bitten his shoulder, but she didn't know if the small wound would have scarred or not. If Svara could find the mark on him, though, then her story was complete.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread