thread title missing
[html]

.......ooc; was invited to join >;3 oh the drama!

.......The day didn't have anything really eventful happening that Leroy could see, simply spending his time tracking down a deer for the ever growing group. Everything has been content for the band of outlaws, planning to form their own pack was the main objective at the moment; though Leroy's first and foremost objective will always be his mate. Walking back to the crowded cabin the patterned male enjoyed the peaceful silence of his own thoughts, with only the sounds of the dragging deer echoing in his ears.

.......Red eyes didn't really search anywhere for dangers since that have taken the area, though his nose breathed in a deep lung full of air that made his legs pull to a stop. Flickering on his head everything was quite as his nose told him other wise, the scent of his mate was strong and it entire mingled with another blood. Brows pushed his blood eyes to a narrow as his ears listened intensely before his thick arms lifted the deer over his shoulder it didn't make any sound, stalking to the low sounds his mind filled with curiosity as well a protective pull in his stomach. 'I'm sure he did that, my male loves to bite.", Svara's words were becoming much clearer as he stalked closer to the couple, listening to their words."Tell me, what else does he like to do?"

.......Everything in Leroy's body and mind went fully haywire with shock, his eyes looked at his mate and the crazy bitch that he had meet in Crimson Dream. Not that alone made his body lock up for a few minutes but the fact Svara seems to be biting the woman's breast and she was straddling Svara! Wait, wait, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?? His large black and white body stepped forward as he rough dropped the dead deer with a loud thud a his eye lock onto the Sabeen with a very dangerous look, his chest rattled with a growl before his voice rouse from his throat in a mixed up growl.

"What in the hell is that crazy bitch doing here, and Svara.." Leroy paused unable to form any words as his shacked his head before stepping a few feet closer while his lips pulled back slightly at the woman.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread