thread title missing
[html]

.......ooc

Her mother was finding sadistic pleasure in this. It made Svara's stomach turn, the bitch would pay for what she had done. Her whole life the women had taken and taken, but never once given anything. Svara was done with her and her ways. She was done having to admit this filth was her mother, that this peice of crap was related to her. The blood in her mouth was sweet and tasted like a small chip of victory. The lack of pain in her mothers reaction wasn't what Svara wanted, but she was far from finished. In the end Svara wasn't able to hold back the pure malious she had for the women tangled around her.

Growling at Sabeens question she was sure to put a smile on her face. "He like to do this." With a violent force Svara kneed Sabeen in the vagina. The pure saticfaction of the hard and violent action was all she'd needed before the voice of the male who had started this. Dropping Sabeen quickly the women landed on the ground with a loud and painful sounding thud. Turning around to face Leroy Svara just grinned at him her yellow eyes showing what was going on in her head. "A whore was telling me how good you were when fucking her. So now that I've let her see how I felt on the matter, I plan to let you know as well." Svara said with a husky voice hinting at something.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread