and here it comes
[html]
WC: 300+

The pup before him wasn't one he had seen before. Her brown coat did not belong in Crimson Dreams territory. Yet, he was intrigued by the stranger. Her language was unique, her parents obviously never spoke english to her. His large head tilted slightly as she scowled up at him, “Did I do something wrong?” he asked with a curious smile. Suddenly he backed up finding himself to be very confused. Was the young girl trying to stand up? Golden eyes grew large in surprise and he watched and burst out laughing in amusement. Never before had a pup try to imitate him. As she fell back to the ground he watched her now fully amused by this newcomer. “I'm afraid I don't understand you..” he trailed off with a frown. “Do you speak en-gl-ish” Pronouncing the word very clearly the warrior hoped the pup might understand. It was a far fetched hope but you never know.

Jazper longed for a family of his own and this pup was just another reminder of his dreams. When he was a pup he had his parents to look after him but since their death he had been tossed from parent to parent. He wanted to have pups of his own to teach and care like he should have been cared for when he was growing up. Never again would a youngster go unloved while in his presence. A small smile spread across his lips as the girl asked him the question once more in a language he understood. “Oh, Standing?” He asked more out loud to himself then anything. Taking hold of the pups from paws he helped her stand up on her hind legs. “Now everyone can do it.” The explanation seemed clear to him but looking at the female he shook his head and spoke in words she might understand “Very hard.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread