aces high.
[html]

Ryan winced at little when Zana mentioned Davinci, even though she knew that she shouldn’t anymore. It was obvious that things between the two weren’t going to be how either had wanted at one point. Though, maybe it was for the better that she had finally let some of him slip. With a little more time, maybe she could let all of him go. Just not this soon. She noticed then as a pebble rebounded off of Gaël. The Inferni woman shot an accusing glance at Zana, wordlessly scolding her for her action. Though Ryan knew she was far from Zana’s mother, the girl had a place in Ryan's heart that was somewhat similar to Valkyrie’s.

Her attention returned to Gaël, though, as he began to speak in response to Ryan’s warning. The answers he gave were surprising, but no doubt the kind of spirit Inferni would be welcoming right now. 'I want to help Inferni against Phoenix Valley.' Though it was not what Ryan wanted, it was what the clan needed. "Well," Ryan began, unsure of how to start. "Gabriel is the other leader here. Of course you’ll be expected to offer your respect and loyalty. And for that, we have a place for you. There’s a mansion," she motioned in the direction, "that way, where some in our ranks find refuge. Or you can make yourself comfortable in the cliffs that way. It’s where I, my daughter, and Zana have made our den. Anywhere you want is fine." She studied him for a moment, before adding, "You’ll start in our ranks as a Tirones. If you prove useful, you may find yourself with more responsibilities. Welcome to Inferni, Gaël."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread