this sky, too, is folding under you
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... 5/ruri.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Still waters run deep

Wanna fade to black here? Or you could post once more and then I could archive the thread. Whichever works for you

The fragile, slender female listened to Haven's analysis of her position in Jac's kingdom. An advisor or confidant? That sounded about right. She nodded and smiled in agreement with his conclusion. However, when he mentioned that he used to dream of being a knight, she saw it as another opportunity to encourage the troubled young male. "You would make a great knight, Haven. You're a very chivalrous individual. Yes...I think you'd make a great knight," her soprano voice was sincere, but exhausted which was the reason why she had repeated herself. When her friend mentioned that she really should be getting to sleep, she couldn't help but yawn. He was right, she did need to get some sleep, but she didn't want to just wake up again in a little while because of her nightmares. They were just too unpleasant. She'd rather be exhausted than have to relive the shipwreck all over again. However, when Haven offered to stay with her until she was asleep her half-folded ears perked in interest. He would be willing to do that for her? He was so sweet. "That's very nice of you, Haven. I don't want to trouble you, but if you don't mind, then I really would like you to stay. Maybe I'll be able to get a decent rest with your help," replied, smiling thankfully as she slowly turned around and stretched herself out on the cool, grass covered earth. The short optime laid on her stomach with her legs at length behind her. Her long, straight hair cascaded down over her shoulders and down her back and her arms were folded neatly beneath her head for support. With another yawn, the slate and white collie shut her useless eyes to make another attempt at sleeping this evening. Hopefully she would be able to with Haven's help.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread