light up the sky
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pupban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Shore! I still need one with Ryan! :o

Savina turned her head to look at him as they walked, smile still gracing her features. "That would be wonderful! I would love that and I'm sure they would too!" There was no doubt in her mind that her children would be enchanted by the music Apollo would be able to play them. It might even coax shy little Cambria out of her shell. As always Amata would be exuberant and excited. Gotham would appreciate it, though quietly, as it seemed was his manner. She wondered if any of them would gain skills in musical instruments. Only time would tell.

The raven woman wouldn't mind how long or how short his stay beneath the roof of Haven Manor was, though secretly she hoped it would be on the longer side. Even if he never joined the pack again, she would be fine if he used as his home base. It wasn't the kind of hospitality that she would offer to many outside the pack, but she really didn't think of him as being any kind of outsider. "Apollo, don't mention it. You'll always be welcome there, for no matter how short or long." A glint entered her eyes. "Besides, that way I can keep an eye on you," she said to him with a wink.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread