She wanted love
[html]
300+ edit; cough I did totally not use the table :333

So close. Through the thickening aroma of blood, her perfume reached out for him, enchanting him with desire. This was not a mere sexual desire for her body. No, Haku wanted her soul as much as he had wanted anything in his life. He felt her fangs pierce his neck, and warm crimson escaping through the pierced skin. The pain was almost pleasant, as it was given to him by her. What was more intoxicating was the feeling of his pulsing blood being drawn out by the velvet beauty. His hand coiled around her neck, fingers dug into soft locks. He pressed her body gently against his in a loving embrace. Slowly, he felt his strength slowly evaporate. He felt his breath quicken as it felt like she was sucking life our of him. For a moment there was a doubt, in his heart, but the woman eventually let go, pressing her hand over the bite wound. The man leaned against her delicate figure, drowsiness clouding his mind.

”Thank you.” the man whispered, digging his muzzle into her neck, inhaling her lovely aura. For a moment he stayed with her, but too soon he let go to slowly sink down on the ground, legs giving in. She had been greedy. He was going nowhere today. He would treat it as an opportunity to plot his next moves so that the damage that definitely would come to him would be minimized as much as possible. She would help him. He sat on the ground, face lowered, and his own hand now pressing against the wound. ”I ruined a life last night.” his mistake could not be allowed to jeopardize his plans. ”I will not have her ruin my plans.” His mind swam in thick fog. ”Why are you here, Lillith?” Why had she come back at this exact time? Why was she here? What was destined for them?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread