You and I must fight for our rights
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table8.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Thanks! ^^ Hehe yeah, I <3 my little knightly gentleman! And actually they're the exact same height!

He felt bad, having been waving his sword about in such a manner in the presence of one who did know him. Anyone who knew Haven would know that the last thing on his mind would be to use it to harm anyone, but she wouldn't. Hopefully she would understand and forgive his lapse. It was only when she moved her hand over her own heart that he noticed her sword. How interesting! It was so different from his own. Indeed, different than all the others he had come across in the armory of Blackmoor. It must be from a different culture. It seemed that she herself was from one. The blue markings across her pelt were mysterious and beautiful. At her acceptance of his apology he smiled at her broadly, his tail waving behind him. Already he could tell he liked this woman, she was unlike anyone he had met before.

Jade eyes watched as she walked the rest of the way up the steps, noting the fluidity with which she moved. He wondered if she was a knight as well. While he had never heard any tell or stories of women knights, that didn't mean that there weren't any. The way he saw it a female could be just as good a knight as a male. Though the Aatte youth did have a much greater respect for the opposite sex than many men did. Then an oddly marked raven came and landed on her shoulder. It reminded him of the bluebird that had used to follow his mother Anu around, though he had never seen such a large birth hold companionship with a wolf.

As she introduced herself he bowed again at the waist. "It is a pleasure m'lady." So she was a warrior. Perhaps she could help train him in the martial arts, if she would be so kind. "I am Haven Aatte. Majordomo and Knight of the new pack Cour des Miracles." The boy was proud of his position and he held it with honor. Smile still upon his face he looked again to the one-eyed avian. "And who is your friend there?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread