With a little help from my *friends*
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2901/jazpertable1p.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 300+

A dark grey figure approached the Knight. He had only met this new male once in the past, during the pack meeting if he was not mistaken. Looking over him the large brute nodded with a smile. “I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. Any help is good help.” The shadowed adult lowered his muzzle to the ground in a bow of thanks. If they where going to catch a good sized deer he would need all the help he could get. Large ears perked up at the sound of Moose's goofy accent. Turning around Jazz let his tongue roll out of his mouth in a pup-like grin. “About time you showed up Moose.” He teased lightly. The dark male enjoyed Moose's presence, he seemed to bring out the fun in the group without trying. Mati and Ehno's appearance gave the warrior a permanent grin. It was Mati's time to shine. His heart felt a small pain remembering the days he was born, her slow raise into adulthood. Now, she stood a full grown women.

Bringing his mind back down to the present he sat for a moment in a silent smile. “We hunt today for the new lives that have joined our pack and for the pups that are now adults.” Turning to Mati he smiled weakly, “I was there the day you where born. My adoptive mother helped your mom every step of the way until the pack was allowed to join. I was hardly an adult myself at the time and now you've grown into a beautiful young women.” Looking to the other males his face turned serious, “Theres a group of White Tails gathered west of the caves in a small meadow.” Motioning for the group to follow he started off at a fast walk towards the west. Looking over the four other hunters he began to plan aloud, “Orion, Moose and Ehno, you three will head to the northern part of the clearing and spread out. Mati and I will wait for you to scare the deer in our direction. Mati and I will charge one joined by the three of you. The rest is as they say, history.” Stopping suddenly his ears twitched, they where getting very close. “Any questions?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread