cold against the sun
[html]

Jezebel's tail started to sway gently behind her, glad that she was making a friend in the coppery leader. Jezebel had found it hard to make friends on the road, never staying long enough anywhere to form any bonds. "Such strong, beautiful names," the ashen woman said warmly glancing over at Ryan. "I've yet to meet Hybrid and don't know about the other packs though," Jezebel admitted, looking over her surroundings again. "It will be nice to meet the others, it's been so long since I've been part of clan life." Jezebel sighed, stretching her spine during the silence that followed, looking out over the ocean and perking her ears forward to listen to the sounds of the ocean as the sun started to grow brighter in the sky and warm her dark fur. Ryan spoke again and Jezebel tilted her head over with a smile. "Not at all," Jezebel assured, looking at her feet as she pushed them into the warming sand. "I came from the South, from around California," Jezebel began, deciding to leave out the details of what happened in California, "I haven't really stayed anywhere long until now. I came in search of Gabriel, and luckily enough found him. We were good friends in our youth." She played thoughtfully with the cross around her neck. "So have you been part of Inferni long?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread