You found me
[html]

He had always tried to be kind. He had always tried to be gentle. But somewhere along the way he felt he had lost sight of everything. When his world had tumbled around him at the news of his father he had lost some of his sense. What he thought had been the right thing to do hadn't been it at all. While trying to protect those he loved he had only hurt them with his unexplained and sudden absence. But now he was getting on the right track again. He had a new home and a new start at his life. He had a duty now. The boy wasn't just Haven anymore he was Sir Haven. To some that one word wouldn't have meant much, but it meant the world to him.

Her words reached his ears loud and clear, even though his ears were still back against his head. "A little. You just looked so beautiful...and I..." Couldn't help myself. The hybrid hated to think that, but it was the truth. Looking at her then, the sun reflecting so brightly off her peerless coat had stirred something inside of him and he had just gone for it. He had stolen that kiss from her. But knights didn't steal kisses and he would never do such a thing again. He had always known that boys and girls went together, even when he was very little. But unlike her, he had had a pack around him with male and female couples, so he had understood that.

What Siobhan said next shocked him and he felt his heart skip in his chest. Jade eyes looked to her face, wide in his face. "You...you do?" He couldn't believe it. "You did?" Haven hadn't expected this. Hoped for it, but hadn't allowed himself to believe it might actually happen. The boy had resigned himself to just being her friend forever if she was gracious enough to grant him that. But this, it took his breath away. She closed the distance between them and reached out for him and he gladly took her in his arms. He held her close and breathed in her scent, that scent he had missed and longed for. "I want to give you more, if that's what you really want," he said quietly. She asked for a kiss, and while he wanted to, he hesitated. "Are you...sure?" Haven needed to know that it was okay.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread