From The Ground Up
[html]

[...]

A toothy smirk pulled on his lips as the husky lifted up the axe, it was much better then the home made and old ones he has used in the pasted. Its weight wasn't to much, actually it was this kind of labor that help strengthen and build up his form. Leroy was sure this would make the process go much smoother, but he will have to return to the city later, doors were not he best talent so he might as well steal a few. The patterned male tightened his grip before giving a good practice swing, on yes this was going to help things move much easier and with his hair shorter he could see much better.

Black ear flickered only the slightest as he relaxed the axe so the top pressed on the ground, turning his head the man's red eyes caught the sight of his leader. He heard him enter the area, but his scent was much more clearly now.Dropping the tool Leroy turned to his ally with a small smile and a raised brow,before speaking. "oddly enough building such things is very annoying, but I have things i must do." Pausing he tilted his head slightly before taking a step forward. "impress, hardly. I didn't do this much at Crimson Dreams, this place is more like home. Plus being distracted isn't always bad." The rose eyed man's voice didn't dip to sadness at the words, but grinned slightly before looking at the trees again.

table by Syd

[/html]

Messages In This Thread