älska mig för den jag är
[html]

.......Oh god the wait! I am so so sorry D: Also, short reply is short.

She hardly seemed to stir. The air itself was electrified, or so it seemed to the grey wolf, his fur standing on end as he waited for her to reply. How could he stand here, his matted fur and broken soul? How could he look at her and not want to hold her, to promise to love her always, to make sure she was happy, content, always smiling? He berated himself every day, every moment when he was away from her, every time she seemed to slip into a whimsical mood and Lubomir did not know how to draw her out of it, how to make her understand that he would love her no matter what. Here he was, a shell, an alcohol-filled ghost. There she lay, her beautiful white fur glowing in the moonlight, her chest rising and falling in slow movements as she breathed in her sleep. He had troubled her. He had always troubled her.

When her softly murmured question reached his ears, his tail wagged a bit. So she was awake. Padding closer to their bed, the male gently nuzzled her side, hoping she would open her eyes and look at him. He didn't need her to hold him, he probably would feel disgusting and filthy to her, but to see the love shining in her eyes was enough for him to go to sleep peacefully. "I have returned, my beloved." What more could he say to her?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread