I'll introduce you to my friends in the future
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She toyed with him; he recognized it, but his half-hearted insult had struck a chord somewhere. Her eyes shifted, her aura changed. Some bitterness that rested beneath briefly surged and seethed and the words she hissed reflected the venomous emotions of her own that surfaced instead of his. The hybrid was tempted to call her on that and mock her instability, but he did not -- he knew better. Throwing words back and forth would only make things worse, and if he was going to end up the single trusted wolf-looking phenomenon in the Inferni clan, Gaël had to cap his own issues and suit himself to theirs. Of course, he had yet to fully figure out how to do that yet, and so his building rage was only mildly withheld: "Yah, I am," he growled, thinning his burning, tainted blue eyes at her. "You can't change what I look like any bedder den I can," he frowned, anger subsiding. The conversation had moved on to more saddening things.

Turquoise eyes shot away, glaring at the darkness of the soil through the thick, unyieldingly black locks that hung down like men at the gallows. "We tried," parted shining daggers from his dark-rimmed jowls. "My brudder and sister and I. I tried to kill my dad and he t'rew me aside... so I came here to learn how to fight." And then I'll try again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread