you go east for those real green eyes
[html]

She usually tried to assess someone relatively quickly, to get a feel of what they were like based on her first few words with them. From this conversation it seemed that the young man in front of her was friendly enough, rather outgoing and easy to talk to. She found herself relaxing into the give-and-take that a natural conversation had rather easily, though she did feel a bit awkward when he said that they were related. Another relative? She hadn't gone to see them in a while, yeah...but she hadn't realized that so much time had passed. He was at least as big as she was now.

"Sorry I wasn't around too much" She said, the need to apologize coming down upon her. "I'd kind of messed up my own life at that point. But now things are lookin' up. How are your other siblings? I did see another one, a brown girl. I fished with her in winter time. But I don't remember her name" That pup had been the one pup that Ember had felt all right around, the first one that she had managed to form some kind of a bond with. She wasn't good with pups, not at all, normally.

But maybe there was something that she could do to make it up to him, and start things over again. She hadn't been there before, but now she was. Maybe the gods had put her here so that she could make some kind of amends. "Horses? That's one thing that I know a lot about. Breeding them, feeding them, taming them down and breaking them for riding. I learned it from a book that I got from the library about horses. I can tell you some now, and then next time I come through the area I'll bring you the book"

So he had found his sword in the castle too? How interesting. "I think that there are all kinds of weapons in there. I'll have to go again and have a better look. I'm satisfied with what I have right now, this longsword, but I could use practice using other weapons. In Aniwaya, I am a warrior of the tribe."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread