Change is hard, I should know
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Amata’s post count says for the two posts above only says 1, OnO
300+

The creamy pup was glad that her sister had decided to forgive her. She wagged her tail. Amata loved her sister, and she loved to play with her. And today was a good day for playing, she had decided. Even though wet weather was fun, she could get dirty and momma would have to clean her. But today was dry and warm and sunny, and she was with Cambria. Puppy growls and yips jumped through the air as she rolled around in the grass, listening to the little bugs that were smaller even than her scatter and fly away. But the butterfly flew silently with its pretty wings. She wondered how a butterfly got such pretty wings. She wondered how butterflies and birds flew, and she wanted to fly too.

"I knows," the little pup said proudly as if she had accomplished some great philosophical feat. And then bounding about she was joined by Cambria. Amata was so absorbed by the colourful, flying insect that she bumped into her sister. "Hah hah!" she laughed as she fell to the soft, grassy ground, rolling over immediately to continue the chase. The butter fly was getting away, and the girl was determined to catch it for her mother. "Come ons, Cambi," she urged excitedly. Then, jumping up, the creamy pup caught the butterfly in her mouth, chomping unrestrainedly upon the black body of the insect. Of course it didn’t occur to the puppy that the butterfly was dead—death was not yet a recognizable entity within her mind and so did not exist. It was simply an unmoving trophy. "’ook!" Then setting the butterfly down at her paws, the blue and green eyes looked down at it. "We caughts it!" Her tail wagged happily behind her. And then she just kept staring at it, unsure of what to do but happy that the butterfly had been caught.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread