thread title missing
She couldn't help but smile slightly as she realized once more she'd gotten beneath his skin and created a storm of emotions. When he'd grabbed her arms and thrust her back she let her head snap like a ragdoll before laughing, her form stumbling back against the rock she'd been sitting on once before, and now allowing her weight to settle back upon it again as she flicked her silvery orbs back to her sibling with a smile. "Atleast you're learning now.." she said, knowing that sooner or later he'd grow tired of her taunting and wander off again to leave her at her work.

When his hands left her wrists she just smiled up at him, the trinkets in her hair playing out a soft tune in the breeze as she flashed him that dangerous smile. "Do I ever.." She really didn't want him to answer that, there was no point in answering it but she sighed and rose to her feet, brushing the sand from her rump as she grew serious finally. "I need to return.. but you should know where to find me now atleast.." She glance back at him wondering just what in the world her brother was thinking. Did he seriously think she was going to let that monster get under her skin like she so easily did to him. Fat chance.

Messages In This Thread