Improper Methods
[html]
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/ ... gyrkin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
We can end it if you want, but I don't have a problem with old threads either. If you're okay with keeping it going, then I'm okay with it

Words:300+

She had liked it! The ruddy male gave a silent sigh of relief before standing up once more. Kneeling on the floor was good for playing guitar, but it was not all that comfortable for conversation. Once he was at his full height once more, the shaggy werewolf relaxed his posture and leaned against the wall to quietly contemplate the answer to Mew's question. He had learned the song from his father, and he did seem to remember hearing his mother singing along once when he was a child, but he could not remember the lyrics at the moment. The title, however, he remembered quite easily. "It's called, Tears in Heaven, my father taught me that song. I remember that it does have lyrics, but I do not remember them. My parents never told me where they had heard the song, but they did tell me the story behind the song, from an old book written about the human who wrote the song. The artist, a human by the name of Eric Clapton, wrote this song after his child was killed in a horrible accident," The male shook his head, unable to imagine the grief that the human must have felt. "Sad as the history of the song may be, I've always liked it." His pearly white fangs glinted in a smile, as he turned to the female once more. "Thank you for letting me play your guitar. It is a very nice instrument." His words were sincere and he gave a polite nod as a gesture of thanks to accompany his words. What would they do now? His white tufted ears were pricked forward alertly, as he tried to think of something else to say. However, it seemed that for once, he was out of questions. This only served to unnerve the timid male, who did not particularly want the conversation to end yet. Although, he still had tools to search for. So, the male knit his brow momentarily as he tried to think of another conversational topic, hoping that the silence that had overtaken their conversation would not linger long.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread