Change is hard, I should know
[html]
Bah, it doesn't matter! I do too sometimes <3 Also if we want I could have Savina pop in and explain not to touch delicate insects or they stop moving forever XD

Something just didn't seem right about it not moving. It had moved plenty before they caught it. Floating in the breeze, it's pretty wings fluttering. Somehow it wasn't as pretty now. It looked kinda sad. Amata didn't notice until she said something, but then she noticed it too. Though even then her sister didn't seem quite as concerned as the little Marino girl felt. At the suggestion that it was scared or sleeping she nodded her head. "I guesses that coulds be eets." Though that still wasn't very good. At least the scared part. Cambria knew what it was like to be scared. It wasn't a good feeling at all and she didn't want to poor little butterfly to be scared. She leaned down to the still insect and spoke softly. "Is okies butterfwie, dun be scaweds. Wes dun wantsta hurts yous." They really didn't.

At the question about their mother the pup looked over either side of her shoulder, as if magically their momma would know they wanted to show her something and would appear. She wasn't there though. "I dunnos. Is hard to knoes wheres she is sometimes." After all their momma was the second-in-command of the whole wide pack. She had lots of stuff to do to keep everyone safe and happy. Cambria liked that about their momma though. She was always doing something to make them happy and secure, even when she wasn't right with them. Her head cocked to the side as her sister said the bug was soft. Gently she brought her own tiny nose to the prone butterfly and nudged it. It was soft! "Woahs! Its is vewy softs!" Much softer than she had thought it would be!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread