Change is hard, I should know
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Savina coming in would be fun, ^=^ Amata would be so sad about hurting the butterfly~ OnO
300+

"It has to bes," the sister assured with a solemn nod. And it had to be because the insect had been moving only moments before. What else could explain this strange stillness if not for fear or tiredness? The pup’s logic was flawless in her mind. She felt very smart having thought it all through in such a way. When Cambria leaned down closer, Amata did the same, although her body lingered higher than her sister’s body. The creamy girl nodded in agreement. "Yeah," she assured the unmoving butterfly. "Wes not hurts yous!" Those dual coloured eyes watched the colourful, winged bug intently, mesmerized by its strange shape and colours. And the sunlight made the colours brighter and better to look at. The puppy wagged her tail as if to show the bug that they were not going to hurt it, but still the butterfly did not move.

"Yeah," the girl agreed quietly. She loved her mamma so much and she was so proud of her. The creamy pup was still in that stage of life in which both parents were invincible protectors of the world and of her and her sister and her brother, and the image was reinforced by their mamma’s rank within the pack. The cream tail wagged happily behind her, moving the grass as she sat there. "Dons worries—wes finds her laters." Amata grinned at Cambria, those white puppy teeth exposed in that toothy green. With her soft puppy panting, the sister watched the chocolate pup touch the unmoving butterfly with her nose. She giggled loudly. "I knoes!" With that squeaky exclamation, Amata sprung up, bounding around in a random polygon before she returned to stand before the butterfly. "Sees, butterfwy?" the pup said as she looked down. "Wes bes yo’ fwiend!" Their wet noses had touched the soft butterfly gently, so they could be friends now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread