no redemption
[html]

Looking at Svara his face finally softened as his brows pushed together in a frown, he was sad but nonetheless he could see her own hurt. His strong arms instantly placed themselves around Svara when she held him, her tight strong grip made a small smile pull on his maw. It was plain to see the change between them with their intense hold on each other, the show of their love and care that is placed into a different form. No longer mates but they are still there, it would appear that they have back tracked and in a way this pain is needed to move forward.

Her words made a deep chuckle rattle his chest as she winked at him, his voice was relaxed and somewhat more accepting as smile appeared. "roomie uh? I think I like that Firecracker, plus I wouldn't want you to be lonely all by yourself would I?"Letting her pull away Leroy's rosed eyes followed her hands before looking at her face with a smile, her words made his ears turn for a second. He can understand her choice, though he has wronged her though even if he was tricked. "I wouldn't say that, you know as well I do what that woman did..though I did attack her." The last bit made a small smile flicker on his maw before his fingers lifted up to her ear, that golden loop made him grin. You can't be mad firecracker before i adjust and become jealous of your courting males" Leroy knew they would and so would he, that was a benefit of not being mates though Svara and himself would always have their own benefits.

table by Syd

[/html]

Messages In This Thread