gone fishing
Pendzez didn't let go of his past, but he was accepting it as reality. He knew they were gone, but he was getting through life quite well. He knew when he met the right one, he would start a family of his own. He would make sure that his past won't happen again. "Thanks. I know that though they're gone, they are watching over me. Right now they are, literally. By the way, thanks. In time, I know that in time, I'll have a family that I can raise. Not alone of course." He gave a smile, resolving as he look at Xeris. She was a good friend already, but she had some Allegro in her. He looked at the fire and took another bite of the fish.

The white male listened politely to the pup's story of her past. That was frown worthy, but Pendzez didn't. He knows that some others probably had the same past, loosing their mothers by serious injuries or sickness. She was lucky that she was making new friends. Otherwise she would be alone. "I'm sorry for your loss. I know that she is watching you, making friends and growing up." Pendzez wondered if he should tell him about it, his secret of the eternal spirits. Maybe saying it would cheer her up, or make her upset even more. He didn't want to risk it, so he just sat there to listen to more of stories.

Messages In This Thread